Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tobias Mayer: Part & Interview

I just met Toby a couple months ago at the Montreux Contest, even though he didn't enter this dude was shredding harder than most of the riders there.  He loves his BEEER but can still get up and kill it the next day, hungover or not.  




Iiight Toby so how old are you? and what got you into riding?

I'm 16 years old and my older brother and my homie George have been riding on the skatepark back in the day and then they just brought me to the skatepark one day since that day I became in love with scootering.

Haha siick, so what's the scooter scene like in Austria?

Daamn it's growing but people are addicted to that flyout game.

You told me that you dropped out of school, what do you with your time besides ride scooters and drink BEEER?

Drinking more beer ahah no I am training as a metal worker that means I'll be a skilled metal worker in three years.



That's radd, so you gonna make some scoota parts?

I dunno, I was thinking about bars but I think asians can do better haha

Hahaha what's your favorite kind of BEEER?

Definitely Austrian and German beer!

What's next for you?

Going on an Austrian trip with the Austrian crew and then going to Copenhagen and Scoot Fest.  And hopefully back to America asap

Fuck yeah, that's what I like to hear.  Any shouts you wanna give?

Thanks to Stephan, G, FT, Max, Johan Grunwalk and Blaqe and for sure thanks to you matt for editing! And thanks to BEER






Check out Toby's part if you haven't already then go out n shred cause it's still the weekend sen


- McKeen





No comments:

Post a Comment