Monday, July 8, 2013

Yara Haynes : Dissidence Promo & Interview

I met Yara last winter through Hep Greg & Logan Fuller when I came out to visit NYC for a weekend. He's relatively new to scene but you'll be hearing his name a lot more often. Yara's another rider who's got a style that's unmatched and he goes hard at every spot he encounters. Yara spent the last week in Philly with us. We got some photos and did a little interview. Peep the vid & enjoy!






How did you get into riding and what influences the way you ride?

Basically I always used to skate alot and ride bikes and one day saw my friend do a tailwhip and that just blew my mind. What influenced me was living in NYC streets so all I did the 1st year of riding was just jumping stairs all day and got comfortable wit just jumping before I did a tail whip. Also watching a lot of scooter videos influences me cause I didn't know there was a whole world of this going on so I just decide to stay wit somthing different than others









.

Alright so where about are you from in nyc? & who you ride with?










I'm from Bronx, New York and the first person I ever rode wit was Liam Gutowski my friend from the neighborhood






You hit a lotta fat gaps so why the hell do you ride 100s?











Cause I like 
being low to the ground. That's the first size I rode
 so ima stick wit what I'm comfortable.



Ight what’s your favorite thing about riding in NYC and the worst?






 




My favorite thing about the city is there are sooo many locations to chose from street and parks from the 5 boros, but the worst thing is that there’s a lot of cops angry people. It’s over populated almost everywhere which makes it hard to get footy.











How did you get the hook up through dissidence?











Cyrille from dissidence hit me up after filming some clips from the trip I took to philly and basically just sent me a complete no questions asked. Told me to make a PROMO so here we are now ;)

What’s next for you?

Probably do some traveling. I would love to ride CALI
 and go to FRANCE and go to a dissidence jam. Also I wanna keep making videos now that I got a new cam.

Any shout outs you wanna give to yo boys?

LIAM, Rayvon, and Greg for bringing me out there cause if didn’t know him I probably wouldn’t be getting hooked up




. Shout out to scooyork, everyone that rides in the city and everywhere. Aight 
thats it?













Yeah you want another question?











sure











why ya such a goon?











NYC MAN, IT DOES IT











- McKeen

No comments:

Post a Comment